On the most recent episode of KBS’s “1 Night 2 Days,” they had a “best friends” special (also known as the “pickled friends” special due to a pun in the Korean pronunciation).
The members’ mission for this episode was to cast friends who were “pickled” in their daily lives (friends who needed a break and needed to get out more). All of the members were given casting compensations to give to their friends who agreed to come. Cha Tae Hyun tried calling Kim Jong Kook and Lee Kwang Soo but were unable to reach them. He was then seen calling someone, who later turned out to be none other than Jo In Sung. Jo In Sung answered the phone at nine in the morning, and to this Cha Tae Hyun asked, “Shouldn’t you be passed out?” He had expected Jo In Sung to be passed out from drinking during the wrap-up party of “It’s Okay, It’s Love” from the night before.
Worrying that Jo In Sung’s current state would be too normal, Cha Tae Hyun changed his target to Uhm Tae Woong. But when Uhm Tae Woong had another schedule, Cha Tae Hyun had no other choice but to meet up with Jo In Sung, who had stated that he didn’t have anything to do that day. When they met up in Itaewon, they greeted each other warmly and viewers could sense that they had a close friendship. Despite the early time, Jo In Sung showed up bright and radiating. Though he revealed that he didn’t even have his makeup on, the setting seemed brighter with his presence.
As Cha Tae Hyun explained the special’s concept, he also offered actor Kim Ki Bang, who was with Jo In Sung, to join in on the trip as well. Jo In Sung could not decline the offer, as he did not have any schedule the day after to serve as an excuse. Eventually Jo In Sung accepted the offer to join the trip. What started out to be a joking call ended up really having Jo In Sung on the show. You could view the conversation here.
- Jo In Sung says he was glad to have appeared on ‘1 Night 2 Days’
- Jo In Sung Shows Competitive Spirit in “1 Night, 2 Days” Appearance
- Jo In Sung Gives Kim Jae Dong a Hug on “1 Night 2 Days”
- Jo In Sung Fails to be “Pickled” Enough for Guest Spot on “1 Night, 2 Days”
- Cha Tae Hyun Is Ready to Accept Criticism For Film Sequel “My Sassy Girl 2″
Indian teengirl on Cha Tae Hyun Is Ready to Accep… maria dakila pila on Jung Joon Young’s ideal… Gr on Jo In Sung Fails to be “Pickle… Angel Wing on Stills of Jo In Sung, Roy Kim,… Angel Wing on Jo In Sung to appear on next w…
- 264,923 hits
- RT @KBSWorldTV: JooWon is talented for everything!! ♥_♥ <Naeil's Cantabile> from 2014.10.27! Every Mon & Tue at 22:00(Seoul) http://t.co/6X… 1 day ago
- #2Days1Night Season 1 | 1박 2일 시즌 1 - Camping road trip, part 1: youtu.be/8kVNySqtskI?li… via @YouTube 2 days ago
- #2Days1Night Season 1 | 1박 2일 시즌 1 - Night travel, part 2: youtu.be/lt0mWjeXPpE?li… via @YouTube 3 days ago
- #2Days1Night Season 1 | 1박 2일 시즌 1 - Autumn Special, part 2: youtu.be/BQc1g4pus4M?li… via @YouTube #1n2d #2d1n 5 days ago
- #JoInSung says he was glad to have appeared on '#1Night2Days' wp.me/p1LDpI-Cu via @wordpressdotcom #1n2d #2d1n 1 week ago