The guys at KBS’ 1 Night, 2 Days have shown just how close they are.
During the recent October 14 episode, the members paired up and played a game involving chocolate-covered cookie sticks to see which pair could eat a stick, beginning with the opposite ends, as much as possible with a full spread feast made with medicinal herbs on the line.
The final match involved Kim Jong Min-Kim Seung Woo competing against Cha Tae Hyun and Sung Si Kyung as each team was tasked with sharing a cookie stick and leaving only a 1cm-long piece.
The two teams gave their all for the game with the members showing little signs of squeamishness even with only a hairs breadth gap seeming left between each other’s lips.The Sung Si Kyung- Cha Tae Hyun team showed a bit too much enthusiasm for the game however, as all that was left between the two were cookie crumbles while Kim Jong Min and Kim Seung Woo left behind a perfect 1cm-long piece and earned the special meal as prize.
Photo Credit: KBS
- Super Junior M’s Henry Is Shocked by PD’s Comment on “1 Night 2 Days”
- SUJU-M′s Henry, g.o.d′s Park Jun Hyung, John Park and Ryohei Otani Filming ′1 Night, 2 Days′ Today (9/11)
- “1 Night 2 Days” Cancels September Los Angeles Trip
- Mixed martial artists Choo Sung Hoon and Kim Dong Hyun to make special appearance on “1 Night 2 Days”
- Jung Joon Young Visits His Parents’ Jeju House for the First Time on “1 Night, 2 Days”
gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… ilangilang on Kim Joo Hyuk gives up on maint…
- 334,506 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.