Kang Ho Dong has come back.
On October 29, Kang appeared in the main building of SBS in order to do a shooting of SBS TV’s Star King. It’s been about a year since he left the show in September last year.
At 11:27 a.m., Kang stood in front of a crowd of reporters. To nearly 50 reporters, Kang said, “Hello. It’s been a while. Thank you for coming to see me early in the morning and showing interest in me.”
Kang went on saying, “I’ve missed everything. While I was taking a break, I realized how valuable the love I had received from viewers.”
Kang couldn’t speak well. He spoke in a loud voice, but he thought a lot and carefully before he spoke every word. He seemed to give himself up to deep emotion before starting the shooting.
Saying, “I’ll try to be a better host and work hard as if I just debuted today so that viewers can love me again,” he bowed.
Source: TV Report
- Super Junior M’s Henry Is Shocked by PD’s Comment on “1 Night 2 Days”
- SUJU-M′s Henry, g.o.d′s Park Jun Hyung, John Park and Ryohei Otani Filming ′1 Night, 2 Days′ Today (9/11)
- “1 Night 2 Days” Cancels September Los Angeles Trip
- Mixed martial artists Choo Sung Hoon and Kim Dong Hyun to make special appearance on “1 Night 2 Days”
- Jung Joon Young Visits His Parents’ Jeju House for the First Time on “1 Night, 2 Days”
LastEsmeralda on Park Bo Young, Lee Su Geun Rec… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc…
- 340,288 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.