Lee Seung Gi has joined hands with the popular indie band, Epitone Project, for his upcoming new solo album. According to Star News, Epitone Project has been in charge of the main producing of the album, which is scheduled for release on November 22.
“Lee Seung Gi really likes Epitone Project’s music, so he first reached out to them, and that’s why they were the main producer of this album. Most of the music will have a peaceful, healing tone, and will have honest lyrics,” Lee Seung Gi’s representative told Star News.
The album will also come with songs written and composed by Lee Seung Gi himself. However, Lee Seung Gi is not planning to do much TV promotions for this album, as most of his activities will run around live concerts. In fact, all of his new songs will first be revealed at “Lee Seung Gi’s Hope Concert” scheduled for December 1 and 2 in Seoul.
This is Lee Seung Gi’s first album in nearly a year, since his 5th album “Tonight” in October 2011. Stay tuned for more news!
- Super Junior M’s Henry Is Shocked by PD’s Comment on “1 Night 2 Days”
- SUJU-M′s Henry, g.o.d′s Park Jun Hyung, John Park and Ryohei Otani Filming ′1 Night, 2 Days′ Today (9/11)
- “1 Night 2 Days” Cancels September Los Angeles Trip
- Mixed martial artists Choo Sung Hoon and Kim Dong Hyun to make special appearance on “1 Night 2 Days”
- Jung Joon Young Visits His Parents’ Jeju House for the First Time on “1 Night, 2 Days”
gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… ilangilang on Kim Joo Hyuk gives up on maint…
- 335,856 hits
- RT @allkpop: Jung Joon Young's band Drug Restaurant wishes to be acknowledged through their new album allkpop.com/article/2017/0… https://t.co/… 3 weeks ago
- RT @allkpop: Jung Joon Young's band Drug Restaurant to make a comeback with 'Pomade' allkpop.com/article/2017/0… https://t.co/tFB1v0OxJ2 3 weeks ago
- RT @allkpop: Jung Joon Young and Kim Jong Min represent '1N2D' on 'Immortal Song' allkpop.com/article/2017/0… https://t.co/XHYs7xccbk 4 months ago
- Hahaha!!! Oh my gosh!! twitter.com/KBSWorldTV/sta… 4 months ago
- RT @soompi: Jung Joon Young Opens Up About How He Felt During Sexual Assault Scandal soompi.com/2017/02/03/jun… https://t.co/M1cdzmAgIo 6 months ago