A representative from KBS said, “Joo Won will be a guest on the ‘Win Win’ filming on the 8th. He’s still a young actor, but he is a star who has gotten the most attention this year. He is planning to talk frankly about his life outside of being an actor. He will also talk about how he feels about ‘Win Win’ MCs Kim Seung Woo and Lee Soo Geun because they’re also from ‘1 Night 2 Days‘, and clear up misunderstandings.”
Joo Won had previously been on ‘Win Win’ as the hidden guest for Jeon In Hwa and again for Um Tae Woong. This will be his first time on the show with him as the main guest, so fans are looking forward to hearing to hear his own stories.
His episode of ‘Win Win’ is planned to air mid November.
- Super Junior M’s Henry Is Shocked by PD’s Comment on “1 Night 2 Days”
- SUJU-M′s Henry, g.o.d′s Park Jun Hyung, John Park and Ryohei Otani Filming ′1 Night, 2 Days′ Today (9/11)
- “1 Night 2 Days” Cancels September Los Angeles Trip
- Mixed martial artists Choo Sung Hoon and Kim Dong Hyun to make special appearance on “1 Night 2 Days”
- Jung Joon Young Visits His Parents’ Jeju House for the First Time on “1 Night, 2 Days”
LastEsmeralda on Park Bo Young, Lee Su Geun Rec… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc…
- 340,401 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.