Actor Uhm Tae Woong recently broke the news that he would soon tie the knot on KBS2’s Two Nights and One Day.
On the episode of the show that aired on November 4, the actor, 38, surprised everyone as well as the cast and the crew of the show by saying “I’m getting married.”
He reportedly met the bride-to-be earlier this year and has developed their relationship since then. It is said that the bride-to-be majored in choreography and the couple are planning to get married Next January.
The CEO of Uhm’s agency said: “Two Days and One Night is Uhm’s first time in an entertainment show, so he could’ve been better. But thanks to you love and support, he’s been doing great in the show. That’s why he decided to break the news in the show. I hope you give him your heartiest congratulations!”
More about the actor’s full wedding story is to broadcast on next week’s episode of the show.
- Super Junior M’s Henry Is Shocked by PD’s Comment on “1 Night 2 Days”
- SUJU-M′s Henry, g.o.d′s Park Jun Hyung, John Park and Ryohei Otani Filming ′1 Night, 2 Days′ Today (9/11)
- “1 Night 2 Days” Cancels September Los Angeles Trip
- Mixed martial artists Choo Sung Hoon and Kim Dong Hyun to make special appearance on “1 Night 2 Days”
- Jung Joon Young Visits His Parents’ Jeju House for the First Time on “1 Night, 2 Days”
LastEsmeralda on Park Bo Young, Lee Su Geun Rec… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc…
- 340,401 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.