Actor Cha Tae Hyun recently tanked the production crew for casting him in a TV series.
On November 14, a press conference for KBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday series Jeon Woochi was held at Conrad Hotel in Seoul.
Cha plays the role of a lead character named Jeon Woochi, who saves people with his magic words. He will play the double role by disguising himself into a petty officer.
When he was asked why he decided to return to a small screen for the first time in three years, he said, “The story is popular because it was made into a movie. The synopsis for the series was very attractive. I like magical arts. I wanted to do it before I get older.”
He made people laugh by saying, “Thank you for casting me in the series even though I have two kids.”
The series, which will start airing on November 21, is a chivalrous historical series based on classic Korean novel Jeon Woochi. It is about Jeon Woochi, who tries to revenge after he loses his master Hong Gil Dong and his love Hong Moo Yeon (played by After School’s Uee).
Source: TV Report
- Super Junior M’s Henry Is Shocked by PD’s Comment on “1 Night 2 Days”
- SUJU-M′s Henry, g.o.d′s Park Jun Hyung, John Park and Ryohei Otani Filming ′1 Night, 2 Days′ Today (9/11)
- “1 Night 2 Days” Cancels September Los Angeles Trip
- Mixed martial artists Choo Sung Hoon and Kim Dong Hyun to make special appearance on “1 Night 2 Days”
- Jung Joon Young Visits His Parents’ Jeju House for the First Time on “1 Night, 2 Days”
LastEsmeralda on Park Bo Young, Lee Su Geun Rec… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc…
- 340,288 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.