Actor Joo Won confessed that he watched videos to learn how to do kiss scenes. On KBS’s “Win Win,” he introduced himself as a man who deliberately misleads people into thinking that he’s a bad guy because he’s too shy to converse with women.
The other guests asked him, “Are there any emotions when you film a kiss scene?” Joo Won gave a rather honest reply. He said, “Yes. At that moment I love her.”
Then when he referred to a kiss as a “sacred and beautiful act,” they called him “a man from the Joseon Period” for his sentimental and romantic ways of thinking.
When asked if he had any references for his kiss scenes he answered, “I watch a lot of different kiss scenes.”
- Super Junior M’s Henry Is Shocked by PD’s Comment on “1 Night 2 Days”
- SUJU-M′s Henry, g.o.d′s Park Jun Hyung, John Park and Ryohei Otani Filming ′1 Night, 2 Days′ Today (9/11)
- “1 Night 2 Days” Cancels September Los Angeles Trip
- Mixed martial artists Choo Sung Hoon and Kim Dong Hyun to make special appearance on “1 Night 2 Days”
- Jung Joon Young Visits His Parents’ Jeju House for the First Time on “1 Night, 2 Days”
LastEsmeralda on Park Bo Young, Lee Su Geun Rec… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc…
- 340,288 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.