When asked about becoming part of the ‘Kang Ho Dong Line’, Kwanghee said, “I will be filming ’Knee Drop Guru‘ with Kang Ho Dong. When Lee Seung Gi heard the news, he sent a text message to me and said, ‘I heard you’re doing ‘Knee Drop Guru’. Congrats’.”
He continued, “To be honest, Kang Ho Dong hyung was a bit cold and scary in the past. So when I saw him during the recent ‘Star King‘ filming, I was scared of him. But I went to see him after I did a wardrobe change, he said to me, ‘Kwanghee, I missed you. I missed your voice’. I told him, ‘I’ll do my best’, and he said, ‘Take care of me today’. When someone who is that good asked me to take care of him, my chest was throbbing. Every time a segment ended, he would wipe his sweat and he said he might get sick“.
Kwanghee joined the ‘Kang Ho Dong Line’ as he was recruited as a support MC for ‘Star King‘ when Kang Ho Dong made his long awaited return as host.
- Super Junior M’s Henry Is Shocked by PD’s Comment on “1 Night 2 Days”
- SUJU-M′s Henry, g.o.d′s Park Jun Hyung, John Park and Ryohei Otani Filming ′1 Night, 2 Days′ Today (9/11)
- “1 Night 2 Days” Cancels September Los Angeles Trip
- Mixed martial artists Choo Sung Hoon and Kim Dong Hyun to make special appearance on “1 Night 2 Days”
- Jung Joon Young Visits His Parents’ Jeju House for the First Time on “1 Night, 2 Days”
LastEsmeralda on Park Bo Young, Lee Su Geun Rec… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc…
- 340,288 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.