Lee Seung Gi showed off some brain power.
Lee Seung Gi appeared on the November 25th episode of SBS’s ‘Running Man’ and transformed into a secret agent. Secret agent Lee Seung Gi went up against Myuk PD in a card game in order to obtain information.
Lee Seung Gi received the mission to beat the provider of the information in the game of matching the cards. In the game, whoever is able to match more than 10 pairs of cards would win. If the Choi Min Soo card is flipped, the turn is over and the chance would go to the opponent.
Lee Seung Gi found a pair of Moon Geun Young cards first. Myuk PD found a pair of Son Ye Jin cards followed by a pair of Shin Se Kyung cards. It seemed like Myuk PD would continue to lead but Lee Seung Gi continued to match the cards of Suzy, Goo Hara and more, successfully matching up 5 pairs quickly. Thanks to Lee Seung Gi’s excellent recall, he was able to obtain the information.
(uhmchinah = a slang that stands for mom’s friend’s son which refers that guy your mom raves about)
Image: SBS ‘Running Man’
Source: NewsEN via Nate
- Super Junior M’s Henry Is Shocked by PD’s Comment on “1 Night 2 Days”
- SUJU-M′s Henry, g.o.d′s Park Jun Hyung, John Park and Ryohei Otani Filming ′1 Night, 2 Days′ Today (9/11)
- “1 Night 2 Days” Cancels September Los Angeles Trip
- Mixed martial artists Choo Sung Hoon and Kim Dong Hyun to make special appearance on “1 Night 2 Days”
- Jung Joon Young Visits His Parents’ Jeju House for the First Time on “1 Night, 2 Days”
LastEsmeralda on Park Bo Young, Lee Su Geun Rec… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc…
- 340,288 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.