HaHa (Ha Donghun) and Byul (Kim Goeun) officially tied the knot as they held their wedding ceremony today. On November 30th, HaHa and Byul were joined by their close friends and family members in a private ceremony held at the Grand Ballroom, 63 Building in Seoul, South Korea.
The couple surprised fans as they announced their plans of marriage last August. Both were revealed to have been close friends for at least eight years and were in a relationship early this year.
Kim Jaedong helped host the ceremony while close friend Kim Jongkook sang a special track for the couple.
HaHa and Byul’s private wedding ceremony was attended by close friends in the industry such as Kang Hodong, Yoo Jaesuk, Noh Hongchul, Jung Hyungdon, YB, Leessang’s Gary and Gil, Ji Sukjin, Girls’ Generation’s Yoona and Taeyeon, After School’s Gahee, Younha, Solbi and many others.
Meanwhile, HaHa and Byul are scheduled to leave for their honeymoon to Vietnam.
Congratulations, HaHa and Byul!
- Super Junior M’s Henry Is Shocked by PD’s Comment on “1 Night 2 Days”
- SUJU-M′s Henry, g.o.d′s Park Jun Hyung, John Park and Ryohei Otani Filming ′1 Night, 2 Days′ Today (9/11)
- “1 Night 2 Days” Cancels September Los Angeles Trip
- Mixed martial artists Choo Sung Hoon and Kim Dong Hyun to make special appearance on “1 Night 2 Days”
- Jung Joon Young Visits His Parents’ Jeju House for the First Time on “1 Night, 2 Days”
gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… ilangilang on Kim Joo Hyuk gives up on maint…
- 334,506 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.