Kang Ho Dong has been deemed as one of the most polite celebrities.
SBS‘s ‘Good Morning‘ looked at the keywords relating to the MC. It turned out that the most related keyword was ‘greeting’ as he is well known for his polite manners as he bows frequently whenever he greets someone or expresses his gratitude.
The staff of the show decided to take a look at just how much the comedian bows, and used the press conference from his wedding announcement to get an idea.
It turns out, during the 29-minute interval, Kang Ho Dong bowed a total of 52 times! The number surprised the panel, who acknowledged him as the ‘most polite celebrity’.
- Super Junior M’s Henry Is Shocked by PD’s Comment on “1 Night 2 Days”
- SUJU-M′s Henry, g.o.d′s Park Jun Hyung, John Park and Ryohei Otani Filming ′1 Night, 2 Days′ Today (9/11)
- “1 Night 2 Days” Cancels September Los Angeles Trip
- Mixed martial artists Choo Sung Hoon and Kim Dong Hyun to make special appearance on “1 Night 2 Days”
- Jung Joon Young Visits His Parents’ Jeju House for the First Time on “1 Night, 2 Days”
LastEsmeralda on Park Bo Young, Lee Su Geun Rec… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc…
- 340,401 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.