It seems Psy not only got a lot of people to get up and do his horse ride dance this year but also to buy a lot of stuff.
The Korea Broadcast Advertising Corporation (KOBACO) released the results of a formal survey conducted for 2012.According to the results, Psy was selected as the best advertisement model for the year taking 11.8 percent of the votes and squeaking out a win over Lee Seung Gi who came in second with 11.6 percent of the votes.
Coming in third was figure skater Kim Yuna (7.6 percent), fourth was Kim Tae Hee (6.3 percent) and rhythmic gymnast Son Yeon Jae in fifthIn the same survey, the public selected Psy’s LG UPlus LTE advertisements with 14.1 percent of the votes as the top ad, followed by Busker Busker’s ads for Olleh KT Warp (10.5 percent).
Photo Credit: YG Entertainment, LG UPlus
- Super Junior M’s Henry Is Shocked by PD’s Comment on “1 Night 2 Days”
- SUJU-M′s Henry, g.o.d′s Park Jun Hyung, John Park and Ryohei Otani Filming ′1 Night, 2 Days′ Today (9/11)
- “1 Night 2 Days” Cancels September Los Angeles Trip
- Mixed martial artists Choo Sung Hoon and Kim Dong Hyun to make special appearance on “1 Night 2 Days”
- Jung Joon Young Visits His Parents’ Jeju House for the First Time on “1 Night, 2 Days”
LastEsmeralda on Park Bo Young, Lee Su Geun Rec… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc…
- 340,288 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.