During the December 31st broadcast of MBC FM4U‘s ‘Blue Night, I am Jung Yeob‘, actor Park Ki Woong expressed his regret about not winning the ‘Best Couple Award’ alongside ‘Bridal Mask‘ co-star Joo Won at the ‘2012 KBS Drama Awards‘.
Park Ki Woong stated on being nominated, “It’s not [something that actors have access to easily], so I was very nervous.”
When asked, “Do you regret not winning the best couple award that you and Joo Won were nominated for as a male-male couple,” Park Ki Woong honestly replied, “I am regretful to the point that I want to switch places with Jo Yeon Sung. Joo Won was the best partner I worked with so far, and we trusted each other and acted accordingly.”
Park Ki Woong also picked up the ‘Best Supporting Actor Award’ at the KBS awards ceremony.
- Super Junior M’s Henry Is Shocked by PD’s Comment on “1 Night 2 Days”
- SUJU-M′s Henry, g.o.d′s Park Jun Hyung, John Park and Ryohei Otani Filming ′1 Night, 2 Days′ Today (9/11)
- “1 Night 2 Days” Cancels September Los Angeles Trip
- Mixed martial artists Choo Sung Hoon and Kim Dong Hyun to make special appearance on “1 Night 2 Days”
- Jung Joon Young Visits His Parents’ Jeju House for the First Time on “1 Night, 2 Days”
LastEsmeralda on Park Bo Young, Lee Su Geun Rec… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc…
- 340,401 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.