Producer Lee Ye Ji, in charge of KBS2′s Moonlight Prince, revealed the standards she used in choosing her MCs.
She talked at the press roundtable for Moonlight Prince held on January 15 with Kang Ho Dong, Tak Jae Hoon, Jung Jae Hyung, Brave Brothers and TVXQ′s Max Changmin.
She said, “The MCs were chosen because it felt like they wouldn′t mix very well with books. Since books could be taken as a heavy subject to some viewers, I thought if we showed that these MCs could understand the topics easily it would be accepted easily enough by the viewers.”
“I wanted MCs that would be able to talk about the books and look at the world from different points of view,” she added. “You′ll be able to understand why these MCs were chosen after you watch the show.”
She finished, “You′ll feel how the MCs really took time off of their busy schedules to read the books and participate in the discussions right from the first episode. We won′t read books from difficult views like educational programs but rather try to mature together as we read books from a variety viewpoint and deliver our messages easily.”
Moonlight Prince is a show which invites guests to talk about a book each week. It airs its first episode on January 22.
Photo credit: Hea Jung Min
Reach reporter Choi Eunhwa on Twitter @silvercandy88!
- Super Junior M’s Henry Is Shocked by PD’s Comment on “1 Night 2 Days”
- SUJU-M′s Henry, g.o.d′s Park Jun Hyung, John Park and Ryohei Otani Filming ′1 Night, 2 Days′ Today (9/11)
- “1 Night 2 Days” Cancels September Los Angeles Trip
- Mixed martial artists Choo Sung Hoon and Kim Dong Hyun to make special appearance on “1 Night 2 Days”
- Jung Joon Young Visits His Parents’ Jeju House for the First Time on “1 Night, 2 Days”
LastEsmeralda on Park Bo Young, Lee Su Geun Rec… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc…
- 340,401 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.