Actor and variety show mainstay Cha Tae Hyun revealed his cute children to the public through “1 Night 2 Days.” On the March 3 episode of the popular Sunday variety on KBS, Cha Tae Hyun’s son Soo Chan and daughter Tae Eun were seen.
In the episode, Cha Tae Hyun was in Gyeonggi-do and Suwon with fellow cast member Lee Seo Geun on the unfolding of their second day. After the schedule of the day ended, Lee Seo Geun asked Cha Tae Hyun to take him to the latter’s home. Cha Tae Hyun’s two children then joined them on the scene.
With the scene of Cha Tae Hyun with his wife and children, Lee Seo Geun commented that they “seem happy,” and could not conceal his envy. Cha Tae Hyun got married in 2006.
- Super Junior M’s Henry Is Shocked by PD’s Comment on “1 Night 2 Days”
- SUJU-M′s Henry, g.o.d′s Park Jun Hyung, John Park and Ryohei Otani Filming ′1 Night, 2 Days′ Today (9/11)
- “1 Night 2 Days” Cancels September Los Angeles Trip
- Mixed martial artists Choo Sung Hoon and Kim Dong Hyun to make special appearance on “1 Night 2 Days”
- Jung Joon Young Visits His Parents’ Jeju House for the First Time on “1 Night, 2 Days”
gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… ilangilang on Kim Joo Hyuk gives up on maint…
- 333,597 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.