He revealed, “I decided to act in the drama because I trusted the writer. I took special action lessons and also worked on my horseback riding so I could get close to my character.” In the drama, he plays the role of a half human, half beast (nine tailed fox). This is his first drama in 10 months since he least appeared on ‘The King 2 Hearts‘.
It’s also his first historical drama, and when he was asked about it, he said, “I was worried if I would be able to do well, since when people think of historical dramas, they have a set frame in mind. I couldn’t do my hair the way I wanted, and even my clothes would be limited, so I was worried. But the staff prepared everything so well that I think I’m getting close to my character.”
When asked about how he got thinner, he said, “I tried to look like my character in terms of physical appearance as well. I wanted to look agile, so I practiced action and attended action school. I lost 3 kgs as well. For this drama, I want to be the character, not Lee Seung Gi.”
On his co-star Suzy, he said, “She’s a bright person that bounces everywhere. She’s the first opposite actress I’m working with that’s younger than me. The energy of a 20 year old Suzy will be a big help while we film.“
- Super Junior M’s Henry Is Shocked by PD’s Comment on “1 Night 2 Days”
- SUJU-M′s Henry, g.o.d′s Park Jun Hyung, John Park and Ryohei Otani Filming ′1 Night, 2 Days′ Today (9/11)
- “1 Night 2 Days” Cancels September Los Angeles Trip
- Mixed martial artists Choo Sung Hoon and Kim Dong Hyun to make special appearance on “1 Night 2 Days”
- Jung Joon Young Visits His Parents’ Jeju House for the First Time on “1 Night, 2 Days”
LastEsmeralda on Park Bo Young, Lee Su Geun Rec… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc…
- 340,401 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.