Today marked the final episode for actor Kim Seung Woo on the KBS variety program ‘1 Night 2 Days‘, as the actor makes good on his earlier word to focus on his acting career after ending ‘Win Win‘ earlier this year.
As a going-away present, the members all signed a baseball uniform for him, who they all knew to be a massive baseball fan. The uniform also included the numbers 25113, which stood for the birthdays of his family.
“You were my proud younger brothers,” he said, attempting to hide his tears. “As a ’1 Night 2 Days’ fan, I’ll keep supporting you.”
Kim Seung Woo’s departure from the show is part of a larger overhaul of ’1 Night 2 Days’, which includes the departure of producer Choi Jae Hyung and the addition of a new member, actor Yoo Hae Jin.
- Super Junior M’s Henry Is Shocked by PD’s Comment on “1 Night 2 Days”
- SUJU-M′s Henry, g.o.d′s Park Jun Hyung, John Park and Ryohei Otani Filming ′1 Night, 2 Days′ Today (9/11)
- “1 Night 2 Days” Cancels September Los Angeles Trip
- Mixed martial artists Choo Sung Hoon and Kim Dong Hyun to make special appearance on “1 Night 2 Days”
- Jung Joon Young Visits His Parents’ Jeju House for the First Time on “1 Night, 2 Days”
LastEsmeralda on Park Bo Young, Lee Su Geun Rec… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc…
- 340,401 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.