Lee Seung Gi, who is currently busy filming MBC‘s ‘Book of the House of Gu‘, dished out his feelings on the stress of filming a weekly drama.
“Because of filming, I barely sleep,” he confessed during his appearance on MBC‘s ‘Entertainment Relay‘. “I need to eat a lot of well-being foods, such as eel juice and things like that.”
The rigors of Korean drama filming is well-documented, with several actors and actresses actually fainting due to the stress placed on them by the tight shooting schedule. Hopefully Lee Seung Gi can finish his drama safely!
- Super Junior M’s Henry Is Shocked by PD’s Comment on “1 Night 2 Days”
- SUJU-M′s Henry, g.o.d′s Park Jun Hyung, John Park and Ryohei Otani Filming ′1 Night, 2 Days′ Today (9/11)
- “1 Night 2 Days” Cancels September Los Angeles Trip
- Mixed martial artists Choo Sung Hoon and Kim Dong Hyun to make special appearance on “1 Night 2 Days”
- Jung Joon Young Visits His Parents’ Jeju House for the First Time on “1 Night, 2 Days”
LastEsmeralda on Park Bo Young, Lee Su Geun Rec… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc…
- 340,401 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.