Joo Won takes on the role of a pediatric resident Park Si-on. In the human medical drama “Green Mass“, Park Si-on is the son of a minor who was abusive and therefore Si-on suffers autism and development disability but is taken care of at a health center and not a children’s facility.
This is because of Si-on’s genius mind called the savant syndrome (showing outstanding perspective for the human body and long term memory). Director Choi senses the genius in Si-on and becomes his supporter, developing him into pediatric resident. However, Si-on’s personality development disability is the problem. He’s suffering various disabilities but he’s sure about his right’s and wrong’s.
Park Si-on is a pure and untainted soul. He’s also got the heart of a bright child and has a warm heart which cares for people. Joo Won was attracted by this fact that made him take on this role.
Previously, Joo Won starred in dramas, “Bread, Love and Dreams“, “Ojak Brothers“, “Bridal Mask” and “7th Grade Civil Servant”. Many are thrilled to see Joo Won and this new character that he’s putting on.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20… ( Korean )
- Super Junior M’s Henry Is Shocked by PD’s Comment on “1 Night 2 Days”
- SUJU-M′s Henry, g.o.d′s Park Jun Hyung, John Park and Ryohei Otani Filming ′1 Night, 2 Days′ Today (9/11)
- “1 Night 2 Days” Cancels September Los Angeles Trip
- Mixed martial artists Choo Sung Hoon and Kim Dong Hyun to make special appearance on “1 Night 2 Days”
- Jung Joon Young Visits His Parents’ Jeju House for the First Time on “1 Night, 2 Days”
LastEsmeralda on Park Bo Young, Lee Su Geun Rec… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc…
- 340,401 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.