Amid a drunk driving scandal, Yoo Se Yoon will be departing his new SBS variety program, ‘Barefoot Friends‘, to be replaced by artist and comedian Eun Ji Won.
“Eun Ji Won’s addition was decided upon when Yoo Se Yoon chose to depart from ‘Barefoot Friends’,” said a broadcast industry worker. The former member did not participate in the recording on June 9th. According to official word from SBS, it was still up in the air whether or not Yoo Se Yoon will be returning. However, according to the latest reports, Eun Ji Won will indeed be a permanent replacement.
“The producers and Eun Ji Won’s representatives are working out the details on his first appearance and how he will be added to the program,” the worker said.
As Eun Ji Won has had previous experience on an outdoor variety program with Kang Ho Dong on ‘1 Night 2 Days‘, much anticipation is being placed on how the new addition will boost the newest variety show on the block.
Source: Sports Seoul via Nate
- Super Junior M’s Henry Is Shocked by PD’s Comment on “1 Night 2 Days”
- SUJU-M′s Henry, g.o.d′s Park Jun Hyung, John Park and Ryohei Otani Filming ′1 Night, 2 Days′ Today (9/11)
- “1 Night 2 Days” Cancels September Los Angeles Trip
- Mixed martial artists Choo Sung Hoon and Kim Dong Hyun to make special appearance on “1 Night 2 Days”
- Jung Joon Young Visits His Parents’ Jeju House for the First Time on “1 Night, 2 Days”
LastEsmeralda on Park Bo Young, Lee Su Geun Rec… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc…
- 340,401 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.