On the September 28th broadcast of JTBC‘s ‘Witch Hunt‘, Shin Dong Yup recalled one of his experiences with a stalker, sharing, “There is a fine line between affection and obsession.” Sung Shi Kyung asked him, “Shin Dong Yup sshi also had a lot of stalkers, right?”
Shin Dong Yup shared, “A package was delivered to my house one day. When I looked inside, there were someone’s finger and toe nails in it.” Sung Shi Kyung joked, “How did that person know that you like those things.”
Sung Shi Kyung also shared, “I had a lot of stalkers. My mother went outside at night and she noticed a person sitting quietly in front of the stairs in the dark of night. Right in front of the door. She was so shocked that she fell. I called the police, cursing. I told that person to get lost. You’re not a fan, but an insane person. How can you call yourself a fan?”, sharing that when a fan crosses the line, then they’re no longer fans but in need of mental help.
- Super Junior M’s Henry Is Shocked by PD’s Comment on “1 Night 2 Days”
- SUJU-M′s Henry, g.o.d′s Park Jun Hyung, John Park and Ryohei Otani Filming ′1 Night, 2 Days′ Today (9/11)
- “1 Night 2 Days” Cancels September Los Angeles Trip
- Mixed martial artists Choo Sung Hoon and Kim Dong Hyun to make special appearance on “1 Night 2 Days”
- Jung Joon Young Visits His Parents’ Jeju House for the First Time on “1 Night, 2 Days”
LastEsmeralda on Park Bo Young, Lee Su Geun Rec… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc…
- 340,401 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.