Actor Joo Won, who recently wrapped up his medical drama ‘Good Doctor,’ previously revealed that he would be leaving ‘1 Night 2 Days.’ On October 11, he was seen at Jeju Island filming for his last episode on the variety program.
A representative of Joo Won said, “Joo Won left for Jeju Island and is participating in his final filming without any problems.”
Producer Lee Sae Hee of ‘1 Night 2 Days’ said, “Currently, he is in the middle of filming with the other members.”
According to these reps, the current members are meeting the inhabitants of Jeju Island while visiting places, such as Ole Market at Seogwipo.
Pictures of proof were uploaded onto the internet. Joo Won could be seen with his fellow cast members–rather, towering over them due to his greater height. He appears to be having fun as he smiles brightly and looks around curiously.
In conclusion, Joo Won will be officially leaving the show after filming his last episode on the 11th and 12th. He plans to prepare for his musical ‘Ghost‘ in November and will start overseas activities in Japan next year.
- Super Junior M’s Henry Is Shocked by PD’s Comment on “1 Night 2 Days”
- SUJU-M′s Henry, g.o.d′s Park Jun Hyung, John Park and Ryohei Otani Filming ′1 Night, 2 Days′ Today (9/11)
- “1 Night 2 Days” Cancels September Los Angeles Trip
- Mixed martial artists Choo Sung Hoon and Kim Dong Hyun to make special appearance on “1 Night 2 Days”
- Jung Joon Young Visits His Parents’ Jeju House for the First Time on “1 Night, 2 Days”
gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… ilangilang on Kim Joo Hyuk gives up on maint…
- 336,984 hits
- RT @euniceenc: I will never get over this 😭😭😭#GameOfThrones https://t.co/AgI43rJdV8 1 month ago
- RT @allkpop: Cha Tae Hyun reveals that his daughter nearly shaved her head by an accident allkpop.com/article/2017/0… https://t.co/eMM8YMY4JV 1 month ago
- RT @allkpop: Jung Joon Young's band Drug Restaurant wishes to be acknowledged through their new album allkpop.com/article/2017/0… https://t.co/… 2 months ago
- RT @allkpop: Jung Joon Young's band Drug Restaurant to make a comeback with 'Pomade' allkpop.com/article/2017/0… https://t.co/tFB1v0OxJ2 2 months ago
- RT @allkpop: Jung Joon Young and Kim Jong Min represent '1N2D' on 'Immortal Song' allkpop.com/article/2017/0… https://t.co/XHYs7xccbk 6 months ago