Korean popular comedian and TV host Lee Soo-geun is set to step down from KBS’s variety show “Two Days and One Night.”
Lee has decided to leave the long-beloved show and is set to film the last episode of his this Friday, according to Lee’s agency SM C&C on Wednesday.
Other cast member, namely actor Yoo Hae-jin, singer Sung Si-kyung and TV personality Kim Jong-min, are also weighing up to step down from the show, although KBS’s official statement explained that it has not been settled down.
Currently, the producing crew of the long-running real variety show is considering to install the third season of “Two Days and One Night” after undergoing former cast Joo Won’s leave and a series of change in its producers.
Lee Soo-geun is one of the original members of “Two Days and One Night,” which began its successful first season in 2007 along with other co-stars Kang Ho-dong, Eun Ji-won, Lee Seung-gi and Kim Jong-min.
Reporter. Cory Lee
Courtesy of KBS
- Super Junior M’s Henry Is Shocked by PD’s Comment on “1 Night 2 Days”
- SUJU-M′s Henry, g.o.d′s Park Jun Hyung, John Park and Ryohei Otani Filming ′1 Night, 2 Days′ Today (9/11)
- “1 Night 2 Days” Cancels September Los Angeles Trip
- Mixed martial artists Choo Sung Hoon and Kim Dong Hyun to make special appearance on “1 Night 2 Days”
- Jung Joon Young Visits His Parents’ Jeju House for the First Time on “1 Night, 2 Days”
LastEsmeralda on Park Bo Young, Lee Su Geun Rec… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc…
- 340,401 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.