Numerous Korean celebrities, including variety stars Lee Soo Geun and Tak Jae Hoon, are currently under investigation for suspicion of online illegal gambling, SBS reported earlier today.
Both celebrities are claimed to have bet billions of Korean won on online sports betting websites. The allegations stemmed from an investigation of a gambling ring and its brokers.
SM C&C admitted that Lee Soo Geun was currently under investigation and pledged that the star will be taking time off to reflect, including an immediate halt to all broadcast activities.
“We accept most of the allegations,” they said. “He will stop his broadcasts and take some time to reflect on his actions.“
“We have nothing to say even if we had ten mouths,” they said. “We apologize to everyone who has supported him thus far.”Tak Jae Hoon has yet to release an official statement.SEE ALSO: Lee Soo Geun in talks to leave ‘1 Night 2 Days’
- Super Junior M’s Henry Is Shocked by PD’s Comment on “1 Night 2 Days”
- SUJU-M′s Henry, g.o.d′s Park Jun Hyung, John Park and Ryohei Otani Filming ′1 Night, 2 Days′ Today (9/11)
- “1 Night 2 Days” Cancels September Los Angeles Trip
- Mixed martial artists Choo Sung Hoon and Kim Dong Hyun to make special appearance on “1 Night 2 Days”
- Jung Joon Young Visits His Parents’ Jeju House for the First Time on “1 Night, 2 Days”
LastEsmeralda on Park Bo Young, Lee Su Geun Rec… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc…
- 340,401 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.