Actor and singer Cha Tae Hyun and singer and entertainer Kim Jong Min will remain as part of the “1 Night, 2 Days” (1N2D) cast.
KBS’ variety department announced on November 11 that it will be pushing ahead with Season 3 of “1N2D.”
“’1N2D’ has been a part of ‘Happy Sunday‘ for a long time, and with the changes in production team and cast, we are actively preparing for Season 3. Current members Yoo Hae Jin, Uhm Tae Woong and Sung Shi Kyung have communicated their wishes to step down from the show to actively pursue their acting and music careers, while Lee Soo Geun will be taking some time away from the entertainment industry. We are currently looking for new members to take their places and preparing for the next season of ‘1N2D.’”
The department added, “The final journey with all six members took place on November 8 in Gangwon-do’s Goseong, and the final broadcast for Season 2 will air on November 24.”
They emphasized that apart from the remaining two members, Cha Tae Hyun and Kim Jong Min, new members for Season 3 have not been finalized.
“CP Seo Soo Min and PD Yoo Hae Jin are determined to revive and reinstate ’1N2D’ as the pride of KBS variety.” We know there will be big changes in the cast, and it looks like we can expect huge changes in format as well.
- Super Junior M’s Henry Is Shocked by PD’s Comment on “1 Night 2 Days”
- SUJU-M′s Henry, g.o.d′s Park Jun Hyung, John Park and Ryohei Otani Filming ′1 Night, 2 Days′ Today (9/11)
- “1 Night 2 Days” Cancels September Los Angeles Trip
- Mixed martial artists Choo Sung Hoon and Kim Dong Hyun to make special appearance on “1 Night 2 Days”
- Jung Joon Young Visits His Parents’ Jeju House for the First Time on “1 Night, 2 Days”
LastEsmeralda on Park Bo Young, Lee Su Geun Rec… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc…
- 340,401 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.