Fans were given hope after it was revealed that Kang Ho Dong is in talks to join ‘1 Night 2 Days‘ along with other exciting news that the new member lineup has been confirmed but will be kept under wraps until further notice.
Kang Ho Dong’s agency SM C&C stated, “KBS director of content Jang Sung Hwan and director of the variety show department came to the set of ‘Our Neighborhood Arts and Physical Education‘ and gave Kang Ho Dong a casting offer for ‘1N2D’… Although there was talk exchanged about the featuring, the staff’s position is uncertain as of yet. Kang Ho Dong also has scheduling conflicts so nothing has been decided yet.”
A ‘1N2D’ rep also stated, “The new member lineup for season 3 has been completed and will begin their first filming in three days… Because there are issues with safety and more, we are currently discussing on whether to reveal the members after leaving for the trip or not.”
John Park, Yook Joong Wan, SHINee‘s Minho, Jung Joon Young, and Kim Joo Hyuk have been rumored to join the remaining members Cha Tae Hyun and Kim Jong Min so far. The new cast will depart for their first filming on the 22nd. Stay tuned for more updates on the new season!
- Super Junior M’s Henry Is Shocked by PD’s Comment on “1 Night 2 Days”
- SUJU-M′s Henry, g.o.d′s Park Jun Hyung, John Park and Ryohei Otani Filming ′1 Night, 2 Days′ Today (9/11)
- “1 Night 2 Days” Cancels September Los Angeles Trip
- Mixed martial artists Choo Sung Hoon and Kim Dong Hyun to make special appearance on “1 Night 2 Days”
- Jung Joon Young Visits His Parents’ Jeju House for the First Time on “1 Night, 2 Days”
LastEsmeralda on Park Bo Young, Lee Su Geun Rec… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc…
- 340,401 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.