Your favorite “Weekly Idol” hosts, Jung Hyung Don and Defconn will be making a comeback as musicians in March.
The two are currently in preparation for their new album as the duo Hyungdon and Daejun. The album is planned to be released in March.
A representative for the duo said, “Although we haven’t concretely decided on a specific date, the two are working together to release the album in March.”
Defconn is also preparing for his own solo album. His last song as a solo rapper was “Notorious Girl” in August. He is preparing to devote his time for music promotions for his solo and duet work this coming March.
The duo first worked musically together in 2012 and had several music hits such as “Gloomy Song” and “Get Out.”
- Super Junior M’s Henry Is Shocked by PD’s Comment on “1 Night 2 Days”
- SUJU-M′s Henry, g.o.d′s Park Jun Hyung, John Park and Ryohei Otani Filming ′1 Night, 2 Days′ Today (9/11)
- “1 Night 2 Days” Cancels September Los Angeles Trip
- Mixed martial artists Choo Sung Hoon and Kim Dong Hyun to make special appearance on “1 Night 2 Days”
- Jung Joon Young Visits His Parents’ Jeju House for the First Time on “1 Night, 2 Days”
LastEsmeralda on Park Bo Young, Lee Su Geun Rec… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc…
- 340,401 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.