The March 2 episode of KBS 2TV’s “1 Night, 2 Days” showed the members receiving a brief body exam that focused on the members’ body fat. As the show continued their tour of Korea in order to experience different provinces’ representative food, the members of the program were asked to partake in a body exam that revealed their physical age in response to their body fat percentage. When youngest member Jung Joon Young’s height and weight were examined, it was revealed that his body fat percentage was 3.1%, Furthermore, when his physical age was calculated in response to his height, weight, and body fat percentage, Jung Joon Young’s age was concluded at 22 years old, four years younger than his real age.
However, when fellow member Defconn was measured, the results showed that the hip hop rapper had 29% body fat, while his physical age was concluded at 43 years old. The reported physical age was five years more than Defconn’s real age, causing the other members to be surprised at the contrasting results between Jung Joon Young and Defconn.
Perhaps these results will encourage us to become active and so that we can manage our health!
- Super Junior M’s Henry Is Shocked by PD’s Comment on “1 Night 2 Days”
- SUJU-M′s Henry, g.o.d′s Park Jun Hyung, John Park and Ryohei Otani Filming ′1 Night, 2 Days′ Today (9/11)
- “1 Night 2 Days” Cancels September Los Angeles Trip
- Mixed martial artists Choo Sung Hoon and Kim Dong Hyun to make special appearance on “1 Night 2 Days”
- Jung Joon Young Visits His Parents’ Jeju House for the First Time on “1 Night, 2 Days”
LastEsmeralda on Park Bo Young, Lee Su Geun Rec… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc…
- 340,288 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.