On the July 13 episode of the popular KBS Sunday variety show “1 Night, 2 Days,” the cast members were given the task of finding celebrity look-alikes inside schools.
Cast member Kim Joo Hyuk, who went to Sejong High School, had to find “The Heirs‘” Kim Tan, or a Lee Min Ho, lookalike at the school. Kim Joo Hyuk, who doubted such a person existed, pledged, “I’m going to just pass by if he doesn’t look like [Kim Tan].”
However, Kim Joo Hyuk was told by students at the school that such a person existed and upon entering the teachers’ office, the actor declared, “I can tell immediately.”
The Lee Min Ho lookalike was Sejong High School’s math teacher who not only looked similar to the actor, but was just as tall, being 186cm in height. Kim Joo Hyuk expressed his annoyance after seeing the good-looking, tall, AND smart teacher.
- Super Junior M’s Henry Is Shocked by PD’s Comment on “1 Night 2 Days”
- SUJU-M′s Henry, g.o.d′s Park Jun Hyung, John Park and Ryohei Otani Filming ′1 Night, 2 Days′ Today (9/11)
- “1 Night 2 Days” Cancels September Los Angeles Trip
- Mixed martial artists Choo Sung Hoon and Kim Dong Hyun to make special appearance on “1 Night 2 Days”
- Jung Joon Young Visits His Parents’ Jeju House for the First Time on “1 Night, 2 Days”
LastEsmeralda on Park Bo Young, Lee Su Geun Rec… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc…
- 340,401 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.