Despite suspicions of plagiarism for one of his songs, Kim Jong Min stayed optimistic, saying that the issue actually made him happy.
In a recent recording of MBC’s Radio Star, Kim Gu Ra brought up Meghan Trainor’s All About That Bass, which was under the suspicion of plagiarism with Koyote’s Happy Mode.
Kim Jong Min, who was a guest on the show, put a smile on his face and said, “I liked it because I thought that someone abroad could hear my voice and find a use for it.”
The guests and panel then listened to the comparison of the two songs, to which Shin Bong Sun made everyone laugh by saying, “The vocals [in All About That Bass] are more refreshing.”
The episode will air on September 17.
Photo Credit: MBC
- Super Junior M’s Henry Is Shocked by PD’s Comment on “1 Night 2 Days”
- SUJU-M′s Henry, g.o.d′s Park Jun Hyung, John Park and Ryohei Otani Filming ′1 Night, 2 Days′ Today (9/11)
- “1 Night 2 Days” Cancels September Los Angeles Trip
- Mixed martial artists Choo Sung Hoon and Kim Dong Hyun to make special appearance on “1 Night 2 Days”
- Jung Joon Young Visits His Parents’ Jeju House for the First Time on “1 Night, 2 Days”
LastEsmeralda on Park Bo Young, Lee Su Geun Rec… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc…
- 340,401 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.