The cast of the latest season of “1 Night 2 Days” will be going on a special celebratory trip for their first year anniversary.
A representative from KBS announced on November 11, “’1 Night 2 Days’ will celebrate its one year anniversary in December. To celebrate, the staff team is planning a special trip.”
They also added, “The cast members of the show do not know the details of what the trip will be, and it will be a surprise. We will go back to the ‘wild nature variety’ theme of the show that has stood since the beginning. It will be a difficult trip, but it will be a memorable one.”
“1 Night 2 Days” kicked off its third season on December 1 of 2013 with new members. The current team consists of original members Cha Tae Hyun and Kim Jong Min, along with new members Defconn, Kim Joo Hyuk, Kim Jun Ho, and Jung Joon Young.
- Super Junior M’s Henry Is Shocked by PD’s Comment on “1 Night 2 Days”
- SUJU-M′s Henry, g.o.d′s Park Jun Hyung, John Park and Ryohei Otani Filming ′1 Night, 2 Days′ Today (9/11)
- “1 Night 2 Days” Cancels September Los Angeles Trip
- Mixed martial artists Choo Sung Hoon and Kim Dong Hyun to make special appearance on “1 Night 2 Days”
- Jung Joon Young Visits His Parents’ Jeju House for the First Time on “1 Night, 2 Days”
LastEsmeralda on Park Bo Young, Lee Su Geun Rec… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc…
- 340,401 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.