In the December 21 broadcast of KBS 2TV’s variety show “1 Night 2 Days,” the cast, which consists of Kim Joo Hyuk, Kim Joon Ho, Cha Tae Hyun, Defconn, Kim Jong Min, and Jung Joon Young, head to Jeju for a year-end special. It is the first time that the season three team has been to Jeju.
Upon arrival, the members and staff of “1 Night 2 Days” were met with gusty winds, heavy snowfall, and even a hailstorm. Despite the miserable weather, the show proceeded as scheduled to Marado, an island off the south coast of Jeju.
In the stills released today, some of the cast members are pictured getting carried off in the back of a pickup truck in what looks like a snowstorm.
Viewers can anticipate all kinds of antics from the cast members (like donning wetsuits when a hailstorm hits at lunch time) in the upcoming episode as they attempt to fend off Mother Nature.
- Super Junior M’s Henry Is Shocked by PD’s Comment on “1 Night 2 Days”
- SUJU-M′s Henry, g.o.d′s Park Jun Hyung, John Park and Ryohei Otani Filming ′1 Night, 2 Days′ Today (9/11)
- “1 Night 2 Days” Cancels September Los Angeles Trip
- Mixed martial artists Choo Sung Hoon and Kim Dong Hyun to make special appearance on “1 Night 2 Days”
- Jung Joon Young Visits His Parents’ Jeju House for the First Time on “1 Night, 2 Days”
LastEsmeralda on Park Bo Young, Lee Su Geun Rec… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc…
- 340,401 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.