KBS’ variety show “1 Night 2 Days” will be featuring an exciting lineup of female stars on an upcoming episode.
It has been revealed that Girl’s Day’s Minah, Moon Geun Young, Park Bo Young, Koyote’s Shinji, Lee Jung Hyun, and Kim Sook are set to appear as guests on the show.
According to a broadcast official on June 5, these female stars and the cast of “1N2D” are currently filming for the ‘Girl-Person-Friend Special.’
This upcoming special is said to be an episode where the cast members invite a close friend of the opposite sex to go on a trip for the show.
Many viewers are already expressing their anticipation for this special, especially as it will be actress Moon Geun Young’s first variety show appearance in three years since SBS’ “Running Man” in 2012.
This episode is expected to air around the middle of June.
- Super Junior M’s Henry Is Shocked by PD’s Comment on “1 Night 2 Days”
- SUJU-M′s Henry, g.o.d′s Park Jun Hyung, John Park and Ryohei Otani Filming ′1 Night, 2 Days′ Today (9/11)
- “1 Night 2 Days” Cancels September Los Angeles Trip
- Mixed martial artists Choo Sung Hoon and Kim Dong Hyun to make special appearance on “1 Night 2 Days”
- Jung Joon Young Visits His Parents’ Jeju House for the First Time on “1 Night, 2 Days”
LastEsmeralda on Park Bo Young, Lee Su Geun Rec… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc…
- 340,288 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.