On the most recent episode of KBS’s “1 Night 2 Days,” they had a “best friends” special (also known as the “pickled friends” special due to a pun in the Korean pronunciation).
The members’ mission for this episode was to cast friends who were “pickled” in their daily lives (friends who needed a break and needed to get out more). All of the members were given casting compensations to give to their friends who agreed to come. Cha Tae Hyun tried calling Kim Jong Kook and Lee Kwang Soo but were unable to reach them. He was then seen calling someone, who later turned out to be none other than Jo In Sung. Jo In Sung answered the phone at nine in the morning, and to this Cha Tae Hyun asked, “Shouldn’t you be passed out?” He had expected Jo In Sung to be passed out from drinking during the wrap-up party of “It’s Okay, It’s Love” from the night before.
Worrying that Jo In Sung’s current state would be too normal, Cha Tae Hyun changed his target to Uhm Tae Woong. But when Uhm Tae Woong had another schedule, Cha Tae Hyun had no other choice but to meet up with Jo In Sung, who had stated that he didn’t have anything to do that day. When they met up in Itaewon, they greeted each other warmly and viewers could sense that they had a close friendship. Despite the early time, Jo In Sung showed up bright and radiating. Though he revealed that he didn’t even have his makeup on, the setting seemed brighter with his presence.
As Cha Tae Hyun explained the special’s concept, he also offered actor Kim Ki Bang, who was with Jo In Sung, to join in on the trip as well. Jo In Sung could not decline the offer, as he did not have any schedule the day after to serve as an excuse. Eventually Jo In Sung accepted the offer to join the trip. What started out to be a joking call ended up really having Jo In Sung on the show. You could view the conversation here.
- Jung Joon Young Visits His Parents’ Jeju House for the First Time on “1 Night, 2 Days”
- “1 Night 2 Days” reschedules Los Angeles trip to September
- Why a “Infinity Challenge” and “1 Night, 2 Days” Collaboration Couldn’t Happen
- “1 Night 2 Days” Postpones Filming Trip to Los Angeles Due to MERS
- Moon Geun Young Thanks “1 Night 2 Days” Members for Taking Care of Her
ilangilang on Kim Joo Hyuk gives up on maint… Doan Trang on Cha Tae Hyun reveals he didn… betty on Cha Tae Hyun’s daughter… carissawyh on Cha Tae Hyun’s daughter… Nhung nguyen thi hon… on Jung Joon Young Looks Every Bi…
- 300,210 hits
- #JungJoonYoung Visits His Parents’ Jeju House for the First Time on “#1Night2Days” wp.me/p1LDpI-Ex via @wordpressdotcom #1n2d #2d1n 2 days ago
- #2Days1Night Season 1 | 1박 2일 시즌 1 - An old-fashioned trip, part 1 youtu.be/3vasjN664rE via @YouTube #1n2d #2d1n 2 days ago
- #2Days1Night - Season 3 : Going to Your House, Part 1 (2015.07.26) youtu.be/JVM9MqJuwKo via @YouTube #1n2d #2d1n 2 days ago
- RT @official_JYrock: '1박2일' #정준영, '물구나무서기'부터 '비치발리볼'까지 @ goo.gl/ovO4Fh http://t.co/qRtNJDuzds 2 days ago
- #2Days1Night Season 1 | 1박 2일 시즌 1 - actor special, part 2 youtu.be/SHT6Vv-U1Do via @YouTube #2d1n #1n2d 5 days ago