New stills were released from the upcoming movie “Slow Video” featuring Cha Tae Hyun, Nam Sang Mi, and Oh Dal Soo.
Surveillance cameras often relate with negative connotations, such as rape, monitoring, and invasion of privacy. “Slow Video” aims to show the more positive sides, with heartwarming sights of the human race. Viewers are also able to see a different perspective, as they view of the world through the lens of a surveillance camera.
“Slow Video” follows Yeo Jang Bu (Cha Tae Hyun), who is able to catch the moments everybody seems to miss. He becomes the ace of Korea’s surveillance center, and gives strange missions to the people on the other side of the monitors. This is the second time director Kim Young Tak has worked with Cha Tae Hyun, as they previously teamed up for “Hello Ghost.”
“Slow Video” will be released on October 2.
- Super Junior M’s Henry Is Shocked by PD’s Comment on “1 Night 2 Days”
- SUJU-M′s Henry, g.o.d′s Park Jun Hyung, John Park and Ryohei Otani Filming ′1 Night, 2 Days′ Today (9/11)
- “1 Night 2 Days” Cancels September Los Angeles Trip
- Mixed martial artists Choo Sung Hoon and Kim Dong Hyun to make special appearance on “1 Night 2 Days”
- Jung Joon Young Visits His Parents’ Jeju House for the First Time on “1 Night, 2 Days”
LastEsmeralda on Park Bo Young, Lee Su Geun Rec… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… gerrice on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc… athena on Jung Joon Young goes into shoc…
- 340,401 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.